Thursday 26 March 2020

I am crazy, I love the history of Egypt that they are curative pharaoh.

By God, the Great, I swear to God, archeology is a very interesting science, and you download a post or a word of pleasure that has no limits ...
 The effects are not mafia and my posts, the effects are not a mafia, and there is no work planned for them and their work, because I need them to download the ruins so that I can love them and enjoy them and live because they are not for any other final reason ..
 And he promised me that I will deliver it .. And any word from me that I will go down to go down, because someone doesn’t say this again, because someone doesn’t say this again, or it’s foolish, or he says wrong information ..
 And how can I think that I could be doing this for any reason other than what I said, because it is a mistake ..
 Antiquities are not a mafia, antiquities are fun, and antiquities are not croup, no degree, and you do not download a book, nor do you need a name in its name.
 Archeology is fun in itself. Art is fun, even the language is an art that !!
 People are great, and their memory must be preferred forever ...
 Immortalized ... perpetuated forever ...
 We die and their memory will remain and our memory will remain in their memory ..
 And we will leave a mark like them ..
 And enrich me .. to leave their mark

No comments:

Post a Comment

excellent go-ahead

GOOD MORNING FROM EGYPT EGYPT READY NOW مصر مستنياك

  GOOD MORNING FROM EGYPT EGYPT READY NOW مصر مستنياك http://kingofegypttours.com/ Egipto te espera http://kingofegypttours.com/ Egypt is wa...