Sunday 15 March 2020

King Thutmose III

King Thutmose III
Arise and show respect, for you are now in the presence of the first emperor
In the history of mankind 
 I am the conqueror .. the just .. the owner of glory 
 I am the greatest ruler of Egypt throughout history 
 I am the master of the old world emperors
 I am the first king in the history of mankind who has not lost any battle
Whoever fought in 17 major battles and did not lose any battle 
 I am the emperor who spent his life raising his banner
Kemet empire that the sun never sets 
 I am the one who agreed on the kings of the 320 Asian kingdoms
Get rid of me, but they forgot that I possessed the great كم
 I defeated 320 kingdoms alone in the battle of Megiddo
 I am the emperor to whom all the kings of the world have bowed
Their messages always start with your "obedient server" when they were sent
I have gifts from all kingdoms of the world seeking contentment
He is your grandfather, His Majesty, the great King Thutmose III
لا يتوفر وصف للصورة.

No comments:

Post a Comment

excellent go-ahead

GOOD MORNING FROM EGYPT EGYPT READY NOW مصر مستنياك

  GOOD MORNING FROM EGYPT EGYPT READY NOW مصر مستنياك http://kingofegypttours.com/ Egipto te espera http://kingofegypttours.com/ Egypt is wa...