Sunday 22 March 2020

THE END OF THE WORLD.

The Book of the Dead.
 It is the oldest book whose knowledge we had finished, written down in the era of building the Great Pyramid, and a copy of it is still preserved in the British Museum.  It contains invitations to the gods, chants and prayers, then a description of the account of the souls of the dead in the afterlife, and the punishment and reward that follows.


 Archaeologists found a group of funerary prayers, most of which were written on papyrus that the ancient Egyptians put in their tombs with the deceased, so archaeologists called these prayers the name of the book of the dead, but its name that the ancient Egyptians gave it is "going out in the light of the day", and the primary purpose that  The ancient Egyptians used these prayers and prayers to guide the soul of the deceased in his journey into the next world.


 The Book of the Dead consists of 200 chapters, and the book describes the different places that the soul of the deceased passes, as well as the positions and speech that are said to guard the doors, and formulas to nullify the evil of the enemies of light and light, and the deceased had to recite a rose in which he took the personality of any god as his protector, to acquire his qualities, because he  He was afraid of evil spirits to take his mouth so that he could not speak with the gods, or steal his heart from him, or behead his head, or make him lose his way, so he had to recite these veins or spells to help him prevent evil snakes, massive flies and all kinds of disadvantages that  Seek to destroy him in the afterlife, so that he can reach  Doors which Stouselh to life again in the other world.
 Among the most famous chapters of the book of the deceased, chapter seventeen, and chapter 125, which represents the trial of the deceased in the other world, where the god Azores and with him 42 judges and a group of gods representing the weight of the deceased's heart to hold him accountable for his actions and the deceased to mention the good works that he performed.


 The ancient Egyptian scribes copied it on the papyrus and added some colored drawings to it. Too many copies were found in the tombs discovered by Egyptian archaeologists, and the German scientist Licius was the first to translate the book of the dead and publish its translation in 1842 AD

 One of the prayers says

 Peace be upon you, O greatest God, true God.  I have come to you, my God, subject to the testimony of your majesty, I have come to you, my God, deserving of the truth, abandoning falsehood, so I have not wronged anyone and I have not pursued the path of the lost, I have not broken in the right hand and the lust has not lost me, so my eyes extend to the wife of one of my womb and did not extend my hand to other money, I did not lie and I did not disobey you  And I did not seek to lead a slave to his master.  I (my God) did not give up and did not cry to anyone, and I killed and betrayed, but rather incited to kill, I did not steal from the temples their bread and did not commit immorality and did not defile anything sacred, and did not rape money forbidden and did not violate the sanctity of the dead, I did not sell wheat for the price of obscene and did not quench  Enough.  I am pure, I am pure, I am pure.  As long as you are innocent of sin, make me my God of the winners

No comments:

Post a Comment

excellent go-ahead

GOOD MORNING FROM EGYPT EGYPT READY NOW مصر مستنياك

  GOOD MORNING FROM EGYPT EGYPT READY NOW مصر مستنياك http://kingofegypttours.com/ Egipto te espera http://kingofegypttours.com/ Egypt is wa...