Sunday 29 March 2020

The papyrus of the Book of the Dead .


The papyrus of the Book of the Dead were sold by priests, such as the instruments, which are mostly written in advance, and they did not give the name of the deceased, and when the deceased's family buys it, his name is written on it.  Eating hearts Amamite --- yes this is true we all find Anubis holding the balance of the balance and his palm that contains the body like someone who is quenching is not extinguishing but symbolically he says to the dead that I am with you as a guard from the first you enter the grave until you are held accountable I will do what I can to protect you rest assured and my eyes on three things regardless  No matter who you are and what my eyes have done  On the eye of Ozir, Ain El-Maat and Ain El-Wagat, with precision, do not make your bad deeds prevent me from protecting you from observing those eyes, but I am looking for the least to save you from the oppression of what your hands have committed and to be left in the mercy of the master of the other world .

No comments:

Post a Comment

excellent go-ahead

GOOD MORNING FROM EGYPT EGYPT READY NOW مصر مستنياك

  GOOD MORNING FROM EGYPT EGYPT READY NOW مصر مستنياك http://kingofegypttours.com/ Egipto te espera http://kingofegypttours.com/ Egypt is wa...